We have received our “Good To Go” Standard mark which means that our business has followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, has a Risk Assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social/physical distancing.
Trees Caravan Park is committed to keeping all our guests safe during the Corona Virus Pandemic. To enable us to do this we have implemented a few changes on the park.
What we are doing/have done
- In line with Welsh Government regulations we have closed shared facilities. This means that our laundry room / information room is not accessible and play equipment including badminton net/racquets, swingball games and buckets/spades have been removed. Sorry! If this requirement changes we will let you know.
- Implemented robust cleaning and hygiene procedures. We are using an all purpose sanitiser approved to EN14476 standards against coronaviruses. This will be used on all hard surfaces. We are using a similar product to use on soft furnishings such as seating and headboards. Particular attention is being paid to ‘high touch points’ such as light switches, window/door handles, remotes and fridge/cooker.
- Provided cleaning products for guests to use in their caravan including a surface cleanser, hand soap, washing up liquid, cloths and sponges.
- Changing all duvets, pillows, mattress protectors and pillow protectors after every guest
- Installed hand sanitiser stations throughout the caravan park.
- Provide plenty of helpful reminder signage.
- Removed all unnecessary soft furnishings, books and games.
- Provided bed linen, bath mats, and other linen in bags for guests when they arrive.
- Provided tea, coffee, milk and biscuits in a bag for when guests arrive (new bag for each guest)
- Contactless check in – we will be there to greet you and show you to your caravan but we will keep our distance. We will leave your caravan key inside the caravan
- If we need to access your caravan for maintenance work we will ask you to vacate the caravan, leaving windows and doors open. The maintenance person (probably Mark or Melanie) will wear appropriate PPE and wash hands before entering the caravan to sort the issue.
- Of course, if there is ANYTHING that concerns you during your stay then tell us! We’ll do our utmost to reassure or rectify.
Our success in keeping our park Covid-Secure will rely on all guests doing their bit. For this reason we ask you to:
- Only travel to us if you are feeling well and not experiencing any of the corona-virus symptoms
- Only travel to us if you have NOT been identified through the Coronavirus track and trace programme and have been asked to self-isolate
- Not arrive before 3pm. You will not be able to access your caravan as we want the caravan to be ventilated as much as possible. If you can arrive later it would be much appreciated.
- If you become unwell during your stay, please tell us immediately by telephoning us on 01834 814211 or 07866788206. We will assist you as best we can in helping you return home or advise as to hospitals nearby if needed.
- When on the park and out and about please keep ‘socially distanced’ from other people. In Wales this is 2 metres. It is likely that children will need closer parental supervision generally to achieve this
- Bring with you face coverings and sanitiser. At present, in Wales, face covering is only recommended where it is difficult to stay 2m away from someone
- There should be no social gatherings inside your caravan. Until we receive further guidance you should not have any day visitors to your caravan.
- Each caravan has its own outside space. Please do not use the outside furniture belonging to another caravan.
- Use the sanitiser provided (or your own) whenever you arrive back at the caravan park and also when you have taken rubbish to the refuse/recycling bins
- Consider bringing your own supply of food and drink. This may reduce reliance and congestion in local shops
On departure can you
- Dispose of all rubbish from the caravan (kitchen and bathroom) and remove all foodstuffs from the fridge and cupboards.
- Strip all beds of any bed linen we have provided (except mattress protectors and pillow protectors). Place the used linen together with bath mats and oven gloves in the plastic bags provided.
- Open all windows and leave the door open (but only if it is not raining)
- Leave your caravan key on the dining table
- Let us know by electronic means (text to 07866788206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org) that no-one was ill during their stay